Here We Go....

Don't people usually start these things with some kind of generic "About Me"? I suppose it's not my place to disappoint then, eh?

Hello. You can call me Telly. I'm a 27 years old female. I look whiter than freaking Wonder Bread, but I'm a real mutt. Mostly German, English and Native American, but there's also some Scotch, Irish, French, Dutch and possibly a little Russian in here too. I've got plenty of quirks, but who doesn't? I'm a poet, I write children's stories. I love pictures, and books, and art in general. I'm a little bit of a gamer. Oh, and I'm definitely a geek. I'm a little bit o.c.d., and probably have some a.d.d. I don't think I could live without music. Sometimes I write like I'm 100 years old, and sometimes I sound like a little 1337 speaking idiot. Everything seems to depend on my mood. I've been called over emotional, and crazy...I'm ok with that.

Above all else, I'm real. I don't like fake people. Which these days, seem to be a great deal of the populace. Also, apparently I was born with this compulsion to share who and what I am. Some of my family members think I over share. That could very well be the case. But there's something freeing to me in just being yourself...unrepentant and out there. That said there's a large chunk of people that won't know I write this blog. At least...not yet.

Because you see I'm looking for a place I really can express everything. So expect to see random photos, culinary experiments, and probably some of my poetry if I decide I'm not too paranoid about it getting ripped off. As well as long rants or thoughts I have at ungodly hours of the night.

Thank you for dropping in and viewing my hodge-podge of a life!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave comments. Please remain civil. .

Newer Post Home
Telitha Gildersleeve©. Powered by Blogger.

Search

About

Welcome to my little corner of the crazy. I can't promise I will always have something intelligent to say. Or that my wit will always leave you laughing. But I can say this much...what you see is what you get. I am me...and I'm going to endeavor to share that uncensored. So, pull up a seat. Enjoy yourself and if I perhaps entertain you feel free to...

Drop a Coin in the Coffee Can


    .

    .

    .

    .

Recent Comments