Make Room!

I live in a one bedroom apartment. The bedroom is attached to a walk in closet and bathroom, and the living room is also my kitchen, divided by a small bar like table. There is a tiny quasi-hallway that leads into this main space. In short...it is a small place. I also love to cook...a lot. These two facts combined lead to a problem....room. I keep accumulating all these lovely new cookie cutters and candy molds, and other gadgets and have absolutely no where to put them! So I got creative.

Photo by seller, not I!
When I bought my computer desk it came with a pitiful little shelf. This thing has sat in my hallway for years holding a few knick knacks. Recently we inherited a better shelf to put winter clothing on and thus my pitiful little shelf had no purpose!

Enter a can of paint and my new favorite things ever. Cloth bins. I'm not kidding, these things are great! You can find them in all manner of colors, they're washable, collapsible and my favorite part...affordable.  You can get a set of two on Amazon for just under $10!


So for about $40 dollars (bins, paint and cheap brushes) I now have a kitchen shelf. It's not high class, or high quality. But it definitely suits my purposes. As you may note, I have a thing for red and chickens and roosters in my kitchen. True story.

Glory to making room!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave comments. Please remain civil. .

Newer Post Older Post Home
Telitha Gildersleeve©. Powered by Blogger.

Search

About

Welcome to my little corner of the crazy. I can't promise I will always have something intelligent to say. Or that my wit will always leave you laughing. But I can say this much...what you see is what you get. I am me...and I'm going to endeavor to share that uncensored. So, pull up a seat. Enjoy yourself and if I perhaps entertain you feel free to...

Drop a Coin in the Coffee Can


    .

    .

    .

    .

Recent Comments